Latest Vacancy in IIT Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology recruitment 2017. It is to inform you that Indian Institute of Technology has been Release a Notification recently to recruit 43 Registrar, Officer, Technician. This might be the great opportunity for the fresher’s who are looking for jobs in IIT. Candidates who are eligible for IIT Recruitment 2017 are asking by the authority of Examination Indian Institute of Technology IIT to submit their valid Application by online or offline with prescribe format to official address on or before 20th January-2017.
Registrar, Officer, Technician In Indian Institute of Technology IIT Recruitment, Latest Jobs in Madras, Current Registrar, Officer, Technician in IIT, Upcoming Govt Jobs, Apply Online for 43 Registrar, Officer, Technician Recruitment and download Free Notification. Official Website www.iitm.ac.in jobs Advertisement
Many Job seekers are waiting for IIT Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2017; ultimately you’re waiting come to an end, on this week. All the Details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Process, Selection Process and Registrar, Officer, Technician Details are listed below.
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Recruitment Vacancy Full Details
|Total number of vacancy||43 Posts|
|Name of the posts||Registrar, Officer, Technician|
|Location of Recruitment||Madras|
IIT Recruitment Available Posts:
- Deputy Registrar – 02
- Assistant Registrar – 03
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 03
- Technical Officer – 03
- Deputy Librarian – 01
- Assistant Security Officer – 01
- Junior Superintendent – 02
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 11
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Library) – 01
- Junior Technician – 06
- Security Guard – 10 posts
Salary Offered: Indian Institute of Technology IIT has been disclosing the Amount as salary in to their recent advertisement by the following.
Basic & Grade Pay:
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 7,600/ 5400/ 8000/- Grade Pay (Post 1-5),
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 6-9),
- Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2000/ 1800/- Grade Pay (Post 10,11).
Educational Qualification /Eligibility Criteria for IIT:
To be Eligible for 43 Registrar, Officer, Technician Post in Indian Institute of Technology IIT Recruitment 2017, Applicants must Have Process
- Engineering Degree (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical), Graduation Degree , Post Graduation Degree (Library Science / Information Science), MBA (Finance & Accounts / Materials Management) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
(For More Details on Eligibility Criteria Candidates are requested to download the Advertisement Form bottom of the Post)
IIT Recruitment Age Limits:
As Per the Advertisement of Indian Institute of Technology IIT applicants should have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Maximum Age Should Be
- 50 Years (Post 1,5),
- 45 Years (Post 2-4),
- 32 Years (Post 7-9).
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules (For More Details Please Download the Official Advertisement)
IIT Recruitment Examination Fee / Application Fee:
Candidates Application fee for IIT Recruitment 2017.
|For General And OBC Candidates||Rs. 100 /-|
|For PH/ST/SC Candidates||Nil|
Application Procedure / How To Apply for IIT Recruitment
Candidates who are looking for Apply 43 Registrar, Officer, Technician Post in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Recruitment 2017 need to follow the basic steps.
IIT Latest Recruitment Application process step by step:
For Online Application:
- Step-1 : Visit The official website or The Online application link www.iitm.ac.in (on or before 20th January-2017)
- Step-2 : Complete the Online form filling process successfully (Make sure you don’t have miss any option or ant mistake)
- Step-3 : Don’t forget to keep the registration number or enrollment number after online application
- Step-4: Make a Print out or download the application confirmation after completing online application.
The most important thing of the selection process is, Candidates will be selected on the ability of performance in
Important Date Schedule For IIT Recruitment
|Last Date for Registration of Online Application||20th January-2017|
IIT Admit card/IITl Tickets Download:
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Admit card and IITl ticket will be available on their official website before last 10-15 date of Examination.
Some useful Links:
|Download Official Advertisement||Click Here to Download|
|Online Application Link||Click here for Apply|
- 459 Overseer, Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy in Central Re…
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 vacancy for 627 Constable, Cook, Dri…
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment Latest Employment Vacancy of 1717 Const…
- Indian Army Recruitment Latest Vacancy 1241 Various Post Apply now -ww…
- 66 LDC, Cook, MTS Vacancy in National Defence Academy (NDA) Recruitmen…
- ITBP Recruitment 2017 Apply Now for 20 Additional Judge Attorney Gener…
- 35 Senior & Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy in North Eastern Indir…
- Salem District Court Recruitment Latest Employment Vacancy of 71 Assis…
- 371 Medical Officer Vacancy in Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commis…
- Haryana Seeds Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment Latest Employmen…
- Office of the Superintendent Simdega Recruitment Latest Employment Vac…
- 75 Diploma Trainees Vacancy in Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited (B…
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Now for 1871 Stenographer, Draftsman, Fore…
- 17793 Teacher Vacancy in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) R…
- SSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Now for 8300 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies …
Latest jobs in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2017) Find upcoming jobs in Madras Candidates who are seeking for a government jobs or any private sector jobs in India may apply here. All the Details which we have provided for the visitors are taken from the official advertisement of the recruitment authority. Candidates are requested to download the original advertisement and notification for brief details. Also students are notifying that all the details we have provided may be incorrect in some part. That is why we strongly recommended you to visit official website which we have listed in the Important Link Section. Thank You!